Company Registration details:
Marketing People Limited (Trading as The People Group)
Registered Office: 4 Clanwilliam Square, Dublin 2
Registration Number: 149757
Directors: Colm Buckley, Brian Sweeney, Siobhan Phelan
Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’) is a registered business name and a leading Marketing and Sales recruitment company.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED:
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Candidates (applicants submitting their cv) can submit their cv to Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’) by applying for a job directly, generally, by submitting their cv, by direct email to Recruitment Consultants or through various job portals eg. irishjobs.ie and indeed.ie. This information is held on our CRM database system, only with your consent. Personal data collected may consist of the following:
- Your Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email, Curriculum Vitae, Career History, Education, Salary
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website to provide you with an enhanced customer experience. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you. This information is used by The People Group for research purposes only.
PURPOSE OF WHICH WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION:
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided may be used by Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’) for the following purposes:
- The Data collected will only be shared with clients of ‘The People Group’ in order to secure you the candidate a potential position within a company, where you have applied for a specific position.
- The Data collected will only be shared with clients of ‘The People Group’ in order to secure you the candidate a potential position within a company, where you consent to your information been shared with said clients.
- The data is collected in order to contact you the candidate at some time in the future of a position that may be of relevance or of suitability to you.
- Employees of ‘The People Group’ will have to provide more data to us eg. banking details, PPS number. All employee data is deleted upon cessation of employment with ‘The People Group’.
- Data will be retained if candidates have signed up for The People Group newsletter which is distributed via the online email marketing tool ‘Mailchimp’ monthly. The newsletter provides candidates with industry information with regard to Sales and Marketing and vacancies which may be of interest to them. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be removed from our mailing list.
ACCESS TO DATA
Access to data can only be made by employees of Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’). All data is stored on secure servers in Ireland.
LENGTH OF TIME DATA HELD
Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’) has being in operation since 1989. With over 29 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales recruitment in that time, we have dealt with many of the same candidates with regard to their employment needs. On that basis we will keep your data on our database for a period of 3 years. Consent can be withdrawn at any time by emailing Data Controller at email@example.com with your contact details including your name, address, email and telephone number, and we will remove your information from our database.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
It is our company policy not to disclose any personal information with any third party. Your data will be managed securely by Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’) and only used by Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’) or its service providers to provide services to you on our behalf.
UPDATING, VERIFYING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
Candidates have the right to request the removal of their data held by us if they so wish. Candidates have the right to request what data is held about them by Marketing People Ltd (trading as ‘The People Group’) at any time. Candidates have the right to request to modify their data held by us if they so wish. Candidates can exercise their right of data portability. Candidates can exercise their right to restrict the processing of their personal data.
A Subject Access Request can be made by emailing Data Controller at the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing People Ltd t/a The People Group
4 Clanwilliam Square,
Tel: (01) 661 9636