Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.peoplegroup.ie.
Marketing People Limited (Trading as The People Group)
Registered Office: 4 Clanwilliam Square, Dublin 2
Registration Number: 149757
Directors: Colm Buckley, Brian Sweeney, Siobhan Phelan
Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’) is a registered business name and a leading Marketing and Sales recruitment company.
What data we collect and why we collect it
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Candidates (applicants submitting their cv) can submit their cv to Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’) by applying for a job directly, generally, by submitting their cv, by direct email to Recruitment Consultants or through various job portals eg. irishjobs.ie and indeed.ie. This information is held on our secured CRM database system, only with your consent. Personal data collected may consist of the following:
- Your Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email, Curriculum Vitae, Career History, Education, Salary
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website to provide you with an enhanced customer experience. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you. This information is used by The People Group for research purposes only.
Purpose of which we hold your information
Use of Personal Data
Personal data provided may be used by Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’) for the following purposes:
- The Data collected will only be shared with clients of ‘The People Group’ in order to secure you the candidate a potential position within a company, where you have applied for a specific position.
- The Data collected will only be shared with clients of ‘The People Group’ in order to secure you the candidate a potential position within a company, where you consent to your information been shared with said clients.
- The data is collected in order to contact you the candidate at some time in the future of a position that may be of relevance or of suitability to you.
- Employees of ‘The People Group’ will have to provide more data to us eg. banking details, PPS number. All employee data is deleted upon cessation of employment with ‘The People Group’.
- Data will be retained if candidates have signed up for The People Group newsletter which is distributed via the online email marketing tool ‘Mailchimp’ monthly. The newsletter provides candidates with industry information with regard to Sales and Marketing and vacancies which may be of interest to them. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by emailing email@example.com asking to be removed from our mailing list.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’) has being in operation since 1989. With over 31 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales recruitment in that time, we have dealt with many of the same candidates with regard to their employment needs. On that basis we will keep your data on our database for a period of 3 years. Consent can be withdrawn at any time by emailing Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details including your name, address, email and telephone number, and we will remove your information from our database.
What rights you have over your data
It is our company policy not to disclose any personal information with any third party. Your data will be managed securely by Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’) and only used by Marketing People Limited (trading as ‘The People Group’) or its service providers to provide services to you on our behalf.
Candidates have the right to request the removal of their data held by us if they so wish. Candidates have the right to request what data is held about them by Marketing People Ltd (trading as ‘The People Group’) at any time. Candidates have the right to request to modify their data held by us if they so wish. Candidates can exercise their right of data portability. Candidates can exercise their right to restrict the processing of their personal data.
A Subject Access Request can be made by emailing Data Controller at the following email address; email@example.com
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Marketing People Ltd t/a The People Group
4 Clanwilliam Square,
Tel: (01) 661 9636