We’re working with a leading Irish energy company who are seeking an energetic and experienced Sponsorship Executive to join their successful and growing team. This is a New role reporting to the Marketing Manager. This position will be responsible for co-ordinating brand and sponsorship activations with a variety of partners, engaging both consumer and business audiences. The role requires an energetic and highly organised individual who works well on their own initiative as well as being an excellent communicator and team player.
Key role responsibilities:
- Develop and manage activation plans for brand sponsorships, working with all relevant stakeholders to ensure optimal execution through all channels.
- Manage day to day relationships with sponsorship partners, including rights-holders in the areas of culture, music, rugby and community outreach.
- Liaise with the sponsorship consultant to assist in evaluating new proposals and reviewing partnerships.
- Work with the Marketing Acquisitions & Sponsorship Manager to develop and deliver on sponsorship KPIs, including regular tracking across key brand metrics.
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers, monitoring production and distribution arrangements and other details to ensure timely completion and quality control of activation materials.
- Assist the Marketing Acquisitions & Sponsorship Manager to plan and manage the sponsorship budgets.
- Supervise brand activations and events on-site and manage third party event staff.
- Manage the brand’s social media activity at events where required.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com