We’re working with a growing and ambitious Financial Services organisation with a large established customer base in Ireland. They are keen to hire a Senior Product Manager to spearhead all aspects of the product portfolio and deliver competitive advantage in the market place. This is a new position within the firm. This outfit has a clear growth strategy and big ambitions in Ireland. There is significant opportunity to build a solid career and be part of the senior leadership team in the short term.
Key aspects of the role:
- The successful candidate will lead all aspects of the product suite across the parent and partnership brands. This will involve delivering Strategic Change & Small Change initiatives as well as working with Marketing to deliver increasingly competitive product propositions via monthly campaign activity.
- Given the desire to create new products and improve existing ones the role holder will own the Product roadmap, defining product and product feature changes, pricing development, as well as process and customer journey enhancements. With a raft of improvement opportunities available, the role holder will need to quickly assess and prioritise various product-related opportunities.
- Product development could involve developing new products or introducing a compelling new product feature, or introducing an adjacent product/service (eg via an affiliate) to deliver a broader / expanded value proposition. Rapid and effective planning and initiative execution is critical. Meaningful competitor analysis, business case development, detailed requirements drafting and effective change and stakeholder management are required to be successful in-role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ product management / development experience ideally in consumer finance (however broader retail financial services experience considered, ie general insurance, retail banking, fintech).
- Experience of delivering significant commercial / product development projects.
- Results-oriented with experience of hitting demanding product sales targets.
- Highly numerate and analytical with experience of P&L management an advantage.
- Experience of working in non-branch / retail environments (telephony, digital) is beneficial.
- Well organised and ability to multi-task and deliver high profile projects to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, with a focus on action and progress.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with Analytics, Marketing, Compliance, Digital, IT/Tech and Change teams.
- Strong communicator and adept at presenting to diverse groups up to SLT level.
- Ability to adapt to change and to pick up adjoining Commercial workstreams when required.
Salary: Highly competitive with bonus and benefits
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com