We are working with an interesting financial services company who have big expansionary plans within Ireland. They are seeking an experienced senior level Business Development Manager to spearhead new relationships and business opportunities here. This is an exciting time to be joining a growing company and will afford an upward career trajectory for the right candidate.
- Represent the brand in establishing and developing high profile partnership arrangements.
- Identify a pipeline of opportunities to grow the business in Ireland.
- Approach prospective partners; introduce the brand and educate prospects on the consumer finance opportunity.
- Progress subsequent dialogues; set up additional workshop sessions and meetings as necessary, helping prospects build an effective executive business case.
- Formalise partnership dialogues by reaching key milestones, ie Heads of Agreement and Partner/Distribution Agreements, working with Legal and selected SLT members.
- Post-launch, manage relationship and governance routines with partners involving relevant stakeholders as needed.
- Enhance existing presentation collateral to progress the consumer finance partnership opportunity at different stages of the sales lifecycle.
- Conduct regular updates on partnership development activity across both ‘top of funnel’ and engaged prospects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ B2B sales / business development experience (Ideally with at least 3 years retail financial services sector experience preferred, eg consumer credit, retail banking, insurance).
- A track record of closing significant (multi-year multi-million) deals.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills; the ability to manage and build trusted, lasting and rewarding relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills would be an advantage.
Salary: Salary Negotiable
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.