Our client a main performer within the Food industry is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their team, to oversee the development of the brands food service within the European market.
This role is a key hire within the organisation therefore will require a strong understanding of brand.
Duties to Include:
- The marketing manager will develop and manage annual brand plans and budget.
- Responsible for new product launches.
- Manage all marketing communications including relationships with agencies and post campaign evaluation.
- Provide Insights & Trends analysis data to develop strategies that maximise opportunities for the foodservice brands.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Marketing Degree.
- 7+ years’ experience in Brand management ideally FMCG/Drinks/Foodservice.
- Experience in New Product Development.
- Experience in packaging and print management.
- Experience with Sales Force /CRM systems a plus as well as Microsoft skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com