A large global professional services firm is seeking an experienced Bid Manager. Working as a member of the Bid management team you will be covering a range of project-based work across a number of different industry sectors. You will lead and support on the production of a range of Corporate Projects bids, including global, regional and national panel tenders, transactional bids and tailored credential documents.
- Interpreting complex RFPs and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders.
- Leading on bid strategy and execution, including: driving understanding of prospective client hot buttons; mapping client decision makers and influencers; identifying USPs and win messaging and analysing competitor positioning.
- Managing engagement with internal stakeholders (partners, fee-earners, practice/sector/geography BD and business teams).
- Chairing or contributing to bid meetings, such as kick-off meetings, strategy sessions and internal reviews.
- Bid project management from bid receipt to submission: agree internal bid timetable and milestones, track progress against timetable and escalate any issues.
- Writing and managing bid response documentation. Sourcing, drafting and editing content as appropriate.
- Liaising with local BD team members and Client Relationship Managers to obtain. practice/sector/client-specific information where needed.
- Liaising with finance to develop the bid pricing strategy.
- Liaising with other business teams as appropriate to input to bid response.
- Providing coaching and support to team’s in preparation for the presentation/interview phase of bids
Desired skills and experience:
- Familiarity with government and other public sector bids, and procurement-style bids generally.
- Experience of working in a global environment that has involved coordinating input from multiple geographies and/or time zones.
- Familiarity with using bid portals and managing portal communications.
- Bid presentation/interview coaching skills.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign, with good eye for visual aesthetic and the presentation of proposal materials.
- Experience of undertaking trends analysis to identify areas for improvement in respect of bid performance relating to bid activity data.
Salary: Salary and Benefits
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com