Our client has an amazing opportunity for a Regional Account Manager to come on board and join a progressive company who are achieving huge growth year on year.
Reporting to the sales director you will:
- Ensure the implementation of long and short term sales drivers across the full brand portfolio.
- Manage, expand and develop the customer call engagement across the region.
- Recruit, train, coach and where required manage an under performance.
- Ensure the right amount of product range is on the right shelf at the right cost.
- Enhance brand development.
- Preparation and deliver of sales meeting.
- Build a sales team of high achiever.
- Spend 60% of your time in trade coaching the team.
- Should be willing to travel and spend time away.
- Manage all budget costs and guidelines.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent track record within FMCG is essential.
- Exceptional selling, negotiation and commercial skills are essential.
- Clean Drivers licence.
- Experience of achieving high sales targets.
- Team management experience.
Salary: Competitive Package
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org