The People Group have been at the heart of the recruitment industry since 1989 and specialize in Sales, Marketing and Commercial Management. Due to our continued growth, we now have an opening for a driven and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join a successful and well established recruitment firm.
Duties to Include:
- Screening and interviewing candidates.
- Identifying commercial opportunities and developing strong client relationships.
- Coaching and leading candidates and clients throughout the hiring process.
- Sourcing candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing databases, advertising, networking and building relationships.
- Developing plans to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team.
- Getting to know how client companies operate and understanding their general ‘culture’ together with their business plans for the future.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a target oriented environment essential.
- Prior experience of the business area that you will be recruiting for is also an advantage, but not essential.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to demonstrate a competitive, resilient and positive personality at interview.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Ambitious to contribute to a successful brand while maintaining the company’s reputation for providing long lasting recruitment solutions.
- A good sense of humour.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com