We are currently working with a leading, award winning business that supply a variety of meat products into all the major multiples. They are currently seeking a seasoned National Account Manager to drive business.
Duties to Include:
- Deliver all account plans, promotions and facilitate the needs of the customer.
- Responsibility for all forecasting including price, margin and administration.
- Influence and mentor the sales, marketing and category teams and utilise the logistics, finance and new product development teams to ensure strategic plans are met and exceeded.
- Work in conjunction with the category management team to ensure the brands vision within the nominated customer is realised.
- Seek, identify and act upon additional business avenues with customers.
The right person for this position will have the following:
- Experience of managing accounts with leading multiples in the market is essential.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an Irish FMCG environment.
- Strong proven record of meeting and achieving targets.
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills.
- High degree of commercial acumen and strong negotiation skills.
- Ambitious, proactive and highly determined individual with a passion for success.
- Proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Salary: €70,000 plus bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org