The People Group are currently recruiting for Marketing Manager, to join a prominent and very popular FMCG brand to support their strong growth.
- Act as a key member of the global marketing team and will assist in raising brand awareness thought various marketing channels in Europe.
- To lead and ensure that all ATL and BTL activities are delivered while ensuring the content and quality of all communication enhance the brand.
- Working with VP Marketing to establish and execute the marketing plan.
- Contributing to meeting the company’s Global Marketing objectives.
- Initiate co-branding partnerships, while working closely with partners and internal stakeholders to deliver desired key message.
- Ability to bring relevant innovations to market, with the regionally developed launch campaign and amplify in key markets
- A proven track record in developing brands in a CPG business environment
- Experience working on or project managing New Product Launches with supporting Marketing strategy would be beneficial.
- University Degree in business, marketing or related discipline with minimum 6-8 years of experience in a marketing function.
- Stakeholder Management is key and strong skillset will be beneficial
- Excellent communication, project & time management and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen, negotiation skills coupled with an innate ability to build relationships at all levels
- People person and have ability to drive work independently
- Good command of English is mandatory. Knowledge of German, French, Spanish is a benefit.
- Flexibility to travel (role has expected travel of c.30-40%)
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org