We’re searching for an experienced marketing manager to join a successful global professional services firm based in Dublin. The key aspects of this role include managing campaigns from brief through to campaign strategy development, overseeing the project delivery and supporting the marketing operation as required.
Key requirements of the role:
- Represent the marketing requirements of the business area in marketing discussions, resource prioritisation and campaign creation, and to be their advocate.
- Understand the business strategy, service propositions, objectives and targets.
- Propose and advise on impactful marketing strategies and tactics to support the delivery of business objectives.
- Develop the annual marketing strategy, tactical plan and budget making adjustments as needed.
- Project manage marketing activity in full or part as appropriate and as agreed with Marketing leadership.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing Operations & Brand including design, digital, PR and other specialist areas as the project/ activity requires.
- Collaborate with the business representative, marketing operational specialists and fellow business partners for the flawless execution of projects which are on-time, within budget, and within scope while being to a high level of quality.
- Work effectively with business stakeholders managing expectations on campaign delivery while minimising any posed project risks.
- Build solid relationships and act as an important point of contact for Industry / Service Line day–to –day tactical needs.
- Source, share, localise/create and promote thought leadership in conjunction with the Service Line or Industry subject matter expert as appropriate.
- Create and communicate monthly, concise critical management marketing updates on key activity and activity performance.
- Build knowledge of and advise on pertinent marketplace trends and external opportunities.
- Maintain awareness of and share existing internal marketing opportunities through effective marketing calendar planning and explore concepts as they arise.
- Monitor campaign project performance using appropriate tools and report and escalate to the function leader & CMO where necessary.
Key attributes of the ideal candidate:
- Excellent communicator, writer, editor, and strategist.
- Excellent project management skills, with a focus on driving action.
- Ability to work at all levels of the organisation to achieve a result, including influencing and challenging senior stakeholders.
- Excellent stakeholder management and internal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and exceptional PowerPoint, Excel and Word formatting skills.
- Motivated by the opportunity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Must be able to work with efficiency under pressure.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to analyse data and make sound observations and recommendations quickly.
- Experience in working with Marketing specialists to develop and deliver go to market campaigns (desirable).
Salary: Negotiable plus a fantastic benefits and rewards package
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.