Our client, known as one of the most progressive drinks companies in Ireland is seeking an experienced Marketing Executive. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director the role will cover a wide area of marketing including brand plans and strategy implementation.
- Assist and be proactive with new brand and new product development.
- Full numerical understanding using Microsoft Excel and comprehension of margin and sales reports.
- Develop and implement promotional strategy with sales targets. This involves working with international suppliers and promotion companies. On time implementation and plan timings for activities across sectors and customers.
- Full social media responsibility with daily activity across all brands. Deep understanding of all social media and monthly analysis required. Liaising with agencies weekly on creative in line with brand strategy.
- Manage and update web site quarterly.
- Work with sales personnel on account set up and administration including forms as required by multiples.
The right candidate for this position will have the following criteria:
- 3rd level degree in Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and interpretation of market data.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Full numerical understanding using Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Office/ PowerPoint skills.
- Good presentation and people skills.
- Knowledge of all social media platforms; facebook, twitter, linkedin etc.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com