We‘re working with one of the most progressive professional services brands who have invested significantly in Marketing. In keeping with their growth plans they are seeking to hire a Marketing Executive to manage various marketing projects, drive client engagement through the firms CRM systems and business growth for this leading global B2B brand.
- Create marketing project plans, timelines and processes to deliver targeted marketing programmes liaising directly with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Development of thought leadership for key audiences, liaising with subject matter experts, and manage associated marketing communications materials including branded collateral, web content and email marketing. Liaise with our internal design, digital and PR marketing specialists and external vendors as required.
- Manage selected event co-ordination and related activity including list development, recruitment, collateral, logistics & registration.
- Provide support to the business focusing on contact management, key account management and marketing campaign management.
- Provide analysis and reporting including email marketing campaign performance and engagement levels by target audience and defined user groups.
- Research the market place for specific insight on prospect targeting & market insight.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience and a third level qualification in business/marketing.
- Proven marketing project management skills gained in a busy environment.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across a complex business.
- CRM experience.
- B2B marketing experience in a professional services environment would be an advantage.
- Highly self-directed, looks for ways to overcome blocks and can run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent business writing & communication skills.
- Ambitious and energetic with a passion to develop.
- Excellent time management, ability to plan, prioritise and follow through to completion, taking personal responsibility for achieving high quality results.
Salary: circa 45K plus comprehensive benefits package
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com