Reporting to the Head of Business Partnering, this is a dynamic and challenging role that partners with a mix of Business Units and Industries to create business development and marketing strategies in line with ambitious growth objectives. The successful candidate will work as part of the wider marketing & business development team, bringing cutting edge solutions to the marketplace. The role requires a marketing professional with a full mix of expertise and ability to influence at a senior level.
- Strategic planning – Develop & agree strategic & tactical marketing & business development plans for your allocated Business Units/Industries.
- Relationship management – Collaborate with senior business stakeholders to align marketing & business development activity with business priorities and objectives. Be a trusted advisor to the business.
- Project management & delivery – Effective delivery of campaigns and activities that will make our brand stand out in the marketplace and help our advisors engage with clients on the issues that matter.
- Provide measurement, analysis & assessments of activities.
- Strategic client and key account reporting – Business performance, pipelines, ensure data accuracy.
- Maintain knowledge & understanding of Business Unit/Industry business landscapes including sector insights, customer knowledge, emerging trends, competitor analysis.
- Budget planning, allocation and management.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Senior marketing management experience, ideally in a professional services firm or major B2B organisation with a demonstrable history of success.
- Proven success in developing high quality, innovative, strategic marketing plans.
- Full stack marketing project delivery skills – on-line and off-line including events, advertising, sponsorship, thought leadership, PR, communications. A hands-on delivery style is a must.
- A confident relationship manager – you will be excellent at building relationships with senior stakeholders. Ideally have experience working in a complex matrix organisation to deliver results. Ability to influence, inform and challenge senior stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to articulate & communicate with senior decision makers.
- Adept at qualitatively and quantitatively assessing the success of strategies & activities and making recommendations based on this analysis.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com