We’re working with a leading Irish energy company who are seeking an energetic and experienced Marketing & Sponsorship Manager to join their successful and growing team.
Key role responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Retail Development to devise the marketing strategy, particularly in relation to Internal & External Communications, Brand Management and sponsorship.
- Line management of a small team of marketing professionals.
- Strategic planning in relation to advertising campaigns and increasing brand awareness.
- Oversee creative and content development for all communications across all mediums.
- Establish and direct the implementation of the company Communication plan both externally in the B2B and residential market, and internally.
- Ongoing management of sponsorship strategy including evaluation, roll-out and reviews.
- Manage and motivate a high performing marketing team to ensure all marketing objectives are met.
- Develop a culture which promotes the Company Values of Trust, Challenging, Resourceful and Expert.
- Support the department in managing third party partners and suppliers.
- Develop effective KPIs’s to measure and monitor marketing activity across the team, and report on same.
- Overall responsibility for the marketing budget for both the B2B and residential side of the business
- Liaise with Digital Marketing & CVM teams in relation to overall performance looking for ways to improve processes, sales and customer retention.
- Networking with other marketing professionals, both inside and outside of the industry, to keep up to date with all developments within the marketing sphere.
- Liaise closely with other departments including, Sales, Operations, Energy Services and Technology and Change to ensure understanding of the different requirements of the business.
Salary: Competitive salary salary and benefits
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org