We are working with a professional services firm who are seeking an experienced Internal Communications Executive. The role will involve developing and managing an effective internal marketing and communications function that will engage employees through effective communication of the firm’s strategy, vision, capabilities and success.
The role will span central internal communication management and business development with various business leaders to plan and execute internal marketing communications.
The successful candidate will use the latest digital tools coupled with their communications insight to ensure internal audiences understand major firm initiatives and the role they play in driving business success. The role holder will work closely with leadership to shape an annual communications programme to drive engagement and understanding.
The successful candidate will play the lead role in generating and training internal communications champions to ensure communications within the various business units are engaging and consistent with the cross-firm strategy.
The ability to measure, review effectiveness and generate feedback will be a critical success factor as the firm builds the IC capability.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Internal communications and staff marketing experience gained within large corporate organisation.
- Excellent communicator with proven content and communication production & campaign skills.
- Strong digital marketing knowledge, familiar with the latest internal social media tools.
- Proven creative and innovative approach to communications and message delivery.
- Proven ability to communicate complex business strategy in a powerful, accessible way.
- Ability to manage upwards and provide constructive challenge to senior leadership.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects through effective prioritisation and team work.
- Driven and resilient character who is open to new ideas and excited by challenge.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com