We are working with an international consulting firm. They are seeking a Head of Sales to spearhead their operation in Ireland. This role calls for an exceptional sales leader to drive the business strategy and provide sales leadership to the operation in Ireland.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Implementing monthly and weekly sales targets that drive improved business performance.
- Devise, drive and implement strategic recommendations that lead the sales organisation to outperform sales budget.
- Analysis of all sales and revenue share to ensure the optimal commercial deals are in place with all key partners to maximize revenue whilst minimizing costs.
- Understand and anticipate internal and external business challenges.
- Review market trends, market pricing, competitive position and key developments & threats and provide recommendations to the sales organisation and commercial management team.
- Drive sales strategy from analysis of operational statistics – KPIs & SLAs.
- Manage the sales channel to best in class and seamless standards ensuring optimum customer experience.
- Manage the online channel to deliver a best in class website which meets the needs and requirements of the business including online sales, customer experience, proposition and product promotion for both consumer and business.
- As a visible role model, you will be responsible for setting high standards through your own behaviour and actions driving a highly engaged workforce.
- You will lead the sales organisation, providing direction, focus and motivation on the strategy and key business deliverables across the sales channels.
- You will inspire, develop and manage the sales organisation to deliver a high performing sales team that is best in class supported by governance based process and procedures.
- You will build, develop and maintain effective, co-operative relationships of a strategic nature with people who are instrumental in achieving sales objectives.
- You will engage with industry bodies or key influencers in the industry to generate sales opportunities.
- You will ensure the team collaborates to align and enhance customer experience, improving service for each customer area. Encourage close working and cross functional collaboration between business divisions and sales.
- Extensive experience in a similar senior sales leadership role, setting vision and getting buy-in from all levels of the organisation.
- Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them creatively.
- Proven leadership and team working skills
- Good knowledge of different sales strategies and initiative to implement these effectively
- A great sales coach – strong ability to coach and motivate a sales team
- Hands on experience with a strong motivation to participate and take part in sales initiatives
- Strong Commercial Acumen.
- Ability and passion to drive operational excellence
- Confident in your ability to engage people from all over the business and at all levels to drive change.
- Strategic awareness, ability to influence and input and to shape both the medium and longer-term strategy of the business. This role requires a strategic thinker with the ability to convert strategy into operational execution.
- Excellent quantitative/business modelling, use of strategic frameworks, rigorous planner, and comfortable with strategic analyses.
Salary: €100,000+ per annum and comprehensive range of company benefits
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com