A large global professional services brand is seeking a Head of Business Partnering to help spearhead the marketing business partnering team based in their Dublin offices. This firm is interested in speaking with experienced Business Development & Marketing leaders who can lead a team and work closely with stakeholders to drive business development and marketing initiatives in the Irish marketplace and beyond. This is a brand that fully understands the power of marketing and good client engagement, and has invested heavily in building a professional sales & marketing team in order to differentiate its service offering.
Based within the central marketing department the Head of Business Partnering will lead a team of experienced marketing business partners working in close conjunction with senior business leaders to drive marketing, business development & client engagement activity across a range of service lines and industries ensuring alignment and execution to drive business priorities, positioning, nurturing key prospects and changing perceptions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Strategy & planning: driving and agreeing strategic marketing & industry engagement plans with each Industry and Business unit.
- Create successful relationships & processes with senior stakeholders: successfully support & enable business unit stakeholders to achieve success in marketing, client relationship management and business development.
- Team leadership & resource allocation: ensure direct team & other marketing resources are aligned with business unit/industry priorities. Leading, coaching and prioritising as required to create a high performing team.
- Project delivery: ensure various marketing campaigns and activities are delivered with impact and efficiency. Drive action from all required to make key investments a success.
- Measure, monitor & share relevant marketing and client engagement performance data with key stakeholders and refine activities using learnings.
- 5-8 years senior sales & marketing management experience, ideally in a Professional Services firm.
- Proven strategic marketing planning skills.
- A track record of marketing team leadership, people management & talent development experience.
- Technical marketing know-how gained across the full mix of on-line and offline including events, digital, advertising, sponsorship, thought leadership, pr.
- A track record of organisational impact and marketing accomplishments.
- Stakeholder management – proven ability to work across a complex matrix organisation to achieve results, including influencing and challenging senior stakeholders.
- Confident, articulate clear thinker & communicator with ability to deliver what matters most under pressure.
- B2B expertise – significant experience in a similar position desired and experience of a partnership culture/consulting environment would be beneficial.
- Outstanding drive for results and delivering against accountabilities.
Competitive Salary Package
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org