Our client a fast-paced, international company providing specialised services for wireless telecommunication companies worldwide are seeking a Head of Business Development, EMEA.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Utilising existing client connections.
- Building long lasting customer relationships.
- Secure new client contracts.
- Developing proposals and preparing and delivering presentations
- Closing deals.
- Negotiating business terms according to corporate guidelines.
- Coordinating with Operations, Finance, Legal and other internal departments.
- Develop and manage their acquisition pipeline to meet and exceed performance metrics.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Sold services for a Network Equipment Manufacturer into European mobile.wireless operators (e.g Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom/T-Mobile etc).
- Existing client connections within the corporate entities of mobile/wireless operators in Europe at senior level.
- Experience with network deployment and site development.
- A track record of successfully negotiating and closing service contracts.
Salary: Highly Competitive Package
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org