In a nutshell you will be responsible for accessing talent our clients are unable to find and vice versa. On a broader scale your role is to understand client and candidate challenges and work with them to find and deliver solutions. Sure you will be expected to develop business but we are looking for people excited about creating opportunities and solving problems.
The role of a recruiter has moved on and it is no longer good enough to bring on new clients and manage candidate pools on a database. You will be expected to immerse yourself in your market, attend events, create events, provide commentary and insight, blog, engage with wider talent pools, utilise social media, build a personal brand. When we talk of selling we mean advising, negotiating, finding solutions, having direct conversations, taking yourself and your customers out of your comfort zone.
The People Group is a well-established and respected recruitment brand which operates both in Ireland and internationally. While we have a large database of clients and candidates built up over the past 28 years, more importantly we utilise a number of tools and social media channels to network with our audience. We are also confident in our ability to manage the complexities of the recruitment process very effectively.
We are unique. Our people, our attitude to pushing boundaries, our ability to take our jobs very seriously but not ourselves, our personal story, our future plans. It is hard to put it all into words so all we can say is come and meet us and see.
Money and career progression are obvious drivers for most of us in the recruitment space. However, to be successful in this role on a day to day basis there is so much more required:
- A genuine passion for one of our core markets and a desire to help shape their future growth.
- Exceptional all round communication skills. Empathy and listening are key. If you do not know the problem, you cannot find a solution.
- You will need you to have genuine drive and self-motivation. If you are motivated by the idea of creating something, then this is for you.
- An inner confidence, both in yourself and the services you are selling. You do not need to be the loudest, craziest kid in town but you need to have a voice.
- Resilience. Clichéd but so true. Not all recruiters are universally loved. Be one of the great ones though and you have a customer for life.
- Someone who is lively, passionate, straight talking and creative. We live and breathe our values so when we hire this is non negotiable!
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com