A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Design Process Engineer has arisen to join a leading construction materials provider, who has a presence in over 60 countries worldwide.
This position will entail:
- Research and implement changes to the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved and increase product quality.
- Perform analysis and utilise data to implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Respond to any manufacturing problems in a timely manner to maintain and support production.
- Research and recommend changes to the manufacturing process to increase efficiency and reduce costs, increase product quality or improve safety.
The right candidate for this position will have the following criteria:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant Engineering qualification.
- You have previous experience with manufacturing and process optimization.
- Team player and are always seeking new ways of making processes more efficient.
- Strong work ethic, enjoy problem solving and you work well under pressure.
Salary: €45,000 – €50,000 plus bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com