We are dealing with a well-known brand in the travel and tourism industry. As the customer service and marketing team has expanded there is now an opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Customer focused individual to join this team. The ideal candidate will have recent experience in a front-line customer facing service position and will wish to further develop their talents in a rewarding service and communications role.
In this exciting position you will work closely with the Customer Service Manager, and liaise with the Contact Centres, Marketing, and Operations teams.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Handling customer queries following their experience.
- Assisting with individual travel requirements, including special needs.
- Communicating effectively with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Using social media and online feedback channels to optimum effect.
- Addressing queries from external agencies.
- Responsibility for the Customer Support email channel function.
This role will require the following experience:
- Strong communications skills – both written and verbal.
- Positive and empathetic customer focus.
- Familiarity with social media channels.
- A practical approach to problem solving, with a commercial appreciation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A friendly and supportive demeanour.
- Being organised and efficient and Solutions focused.
This role will provide great career opportunities in a progressive organisation with a strong culture of developing its people while looking after its customers.
Salary: €40K plus benefits
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org