We’re working with a leading Irish energy company who are seeking an energetic and experienced Customer Communications Manager Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Customer Communications Manager will be responsible for formulating and implementing all existing customer communications across all channels for the Domestic and Business customer segments.
Key role responsibilities:
- Develop a contact strategy for existing customers to develop relationships and influence retention through multiple channels including email, social, web and the contact centre.
- Manage the creative process and liaise with relevant agencies.
- Cultivate and grow the customer loyalty platform.
- Brief and liaise with key stakeholders in customer service to create best practice processes for customer contact.
- Build the social media strategy across all platforms including driving followers and customer engagement.
- Create, develop and implement specific customer campaigns for energy services products.
- Develop and manage customer account tools e.g. online account management, APPs, and future technologies.
- Produce and monitor schedules, reporting on all metrics and KPIs.
- Regular presentation and reporting to Heads of Business and Company Directors.
- Drive the customer communication materials to ensure that they are on-message and in keeping with the company’s brand positioning.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com