We’re working with a well-known global brand in the professional services world, who are seeking an experienced CRM Manager.
Here are some of the key areas of responsibility;
CRM system management Provide and manage CRM system access and various security permission levels for 1000+ users at different grades.
CRM training Provide CRM training sessions to all users (approx. 3-4 sessions per month). This includes new user training sessions (group) within a month of joining the firm, and ongoing advanced sessions for current users – bespoke sessions for teams/departments/one-to-ones.
CRM support to users:
- Provide helpdesk support to all users in the firm (ranges from ‘how to’ through to system issues). try to find workaround for ongoing glitches that can’t be resolved/supported.
- Create custom views for users to assist with navigating filtered versions of pipeline.
- Design and build new dashboards upon request from the business, utilising graphs, business initiatives, and various segments.
- Meet with business to understand needs and advise on same.
Data quality programme:
- Keep all contact updates and referrals up-to-date and approved on daily basis to ensure inclusion in campaigns.
- Run duplicate reports weekly to merge duplicate contacts.
- Work with business and manage teams of trainees on ad hoc data cleansing projects.
CRM support to marketing team / campaign users:
- Provide ongoing training and support to 20+ marketing campaign users on how to create and manage campaigns within CRM and building content on Campaign Monitor.
- Ongoing support with queries, issues around campaign tool.
- Build campaign lists based on selection criteria (i.e. by job title, industry etc.).
- Quarterly Metrics reporting.
GDPR compliance management Manage new GDPR solution implementation
Collaboration with IT on CRM Upgrade Work with IT team in the architecture and testing of the CRM Upgrade solution and marketing campaign solution. Will involve requirements specifications and testing.
CRM User Guides creation & change management for CRM Upgrade Create comms around new system, and roll out training on same if required.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics system and related functions & use.
- Ability to operate MSD and train users, handle queries and workarounds.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience in producing management reports/metrics.
- Project management experience ideally around CRM upgrades and related change management.
Salary: Negotiable (10 month contract)
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org