A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial analyst has arisen to join a leading construction materials provider, who has a presence in over 60 countries worldwide.
This position will primarily entail:
- Preparation of Monthly Commercial Reporting: Assist in the development and production of the key reporting.
- Price Control Management.
- Rebate Management.
- Sales Budget and Forecasting: Prepare annual sales budgets and rolling forecasts.
- Carry out monthly commercial reporting in accordance with the strict reporting deadlines.
The right candidate for this position will have the following criteria:
- Newly Qualified or part qualified Accountant.
- 3rd Level Education with relevant Honours Degree.
- Strong Systems skills Excel, SAP or equivalent.
- A background in accountancy, with a strong focus on commercial finance.
- Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Time management and communication skills.
Salary: €40,000 plus bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org