A fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineer has arisen to join a leading construction materials provider, who has a presence in over 60 countries worldwide.
This position will entail:
- Lead all civil related projects by carrying out relevant studies and site inspections.
- Ensure compliance with building regulations on all civils related projects.
- Devise reports regularly with regards reviews of budgets, contracts, expenditures and purchases.
- General responsibility for the design, construction and maintenance within the business.
- Report directly to the Engineering Manager.
The right candidate for this position will have the following criteria:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Good knowledge of health and safety protocols and legislation.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and have strong leadership skills.
- You are a team player and take on board others input.
- Proven project management experience.
Salary: €50,000 – €55,000 plus bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com