An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager with an FMCG background to join a market leading international distribution company.
This is a new and exciting position reporting directly to the company directors.
Duties for this role entail:
- Driving sales within in the channel across the team accounts.
- Develop new business leads and relationships to drive sales.
- Collaboration and communication with the Irish division trading team.
- To drive profitable and sustainable business sales across the Irish trading division.
- Contribute to the cohesive operation of the company.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Key Account/Senior Business Development role within FMCG.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Full clean drivers licence required.
- 3rd Level Degree required.
- Experience with a diverse range of clients and products.
- Target Driven.
Salary: €60,000 + package
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com