We’re working with a well-known and successful company which operates in the culinary world. As part of their ambitious growth plans, for 2018 and beyond, they are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to spearhead their Sales & Marketing efforts both in the Irish market place and internationally.
This brand enjoys an existing client base of top tier blue-chips and corporates across the FMCG, financial and multi-national worlds. Ideally they are seeking someone who can manage their existing client base as well as develop new frontiers for their expanding business.
Here are the key responsibilities;
- Developing the existing corporate customer base by cross and upselling new services
- Managing client bookings and ensuring project management of events.
- Increasing the number of training enquiries and enrolling prospective students.
- Working with the team to increase course bookings through improvements in scheduling, individual customer interaction and digital marketing.
- Searching for and signing up new resellers, partners, distributors, strategic alliances and agents across all three business divisions.
- Devising and implementing regular, targeted sales campaigns.
- Lead generation through use of social media platforms, existing customer base, direct marketing, event attendance and old-fashioned networking.
- Using the company’s dedicated CRM system.
- Customer service.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: Digital, FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org