Our client is looking for a Business Development Leader to join a progressive company and drive activity across accounts.
The main functions of this role:
- Develop and manage executive level client relationships.
- Drive innovation to ensure provision of market leading relevant and highly- target solutions to clients.
- Develop broad and deep client relationships.
- Serve as a strategic advisor on new investment opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level, advanced degree would be benefical.
- Track record selling complex services aligned to client issues.
- Solid B2B selling experience.
- Experience of a team – based model of business development.
- Ability to deal with complex organisations.
- Experience growing and coaching teams in a business development environment.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com