Our client, a main performer within the food industry is seeking to recruit an ambitious, customer focused Assistant Brand Manager to come on board and help deliver constant growth.
- Implement brand plans within marketing budget.
- Analyse monthly sales highlighting any key wins or losses.
- Drive the wider team to action.
- Liaise with third party agencies negotiating competitive rates.
- Ensuring good quality work.
- Report internally to management on all aspects of brand performance and set plans for 2018.
- Analysis of market trends, consideration of consumer insights.
- Develop and deliver an npd pipeline to fill market gaps with on-brand products.
- Monitoring competitor brands & activity in store.
- 3rd level qualification, ideally in marketing or business.
- Marketing or Commercial experience, within an FMCG environment ideally food.
- Good Digital skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment.
- A proactive approach to problem identification and solution.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The commitment and drive to ‘make things happen’.
- Attention to detail, and ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good numeracy skills & commercial astuteness.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org