Our client, one of Europe’s fastest growing companies is recruiting for an ambitious Advertising Assistant who will help take the company to the next level in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in there career.
They hire the best and will reward you with an excellent salary and an exciting career.
As a key support to the Advertising Manager, this role requires a strong commercial & process driven marketer who can drive customer behaviour and develop engaging marketing campaigns. This role will focus on delivering our 360° Marketing campaigns linking Brand, Retail and Digital Marketing.
- Support Advertising Manager in executing through-the-line marketing campaigns.
- Drive Brand & Retail marketing initiatives from conception through to analysis in line with brand marketing core goals.
- Deliver innovative marketing initiatives and localisation projects that drive consumer engagement, footfall & brand metric.
- Comfortable leading the agency through all stages of production, sign-offs and clear-cast approvals.
- Comfortable working within a multi-layer approval system and the ability to manage stakeholders throughout this process.
- Support the Advertising Manager in writing reports, research documents and business cases and internal updates.
- Manage and control campaign publicity spend in line with agreed campaign spend.
- Manage day to day communication with agencies.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role essential.
- Marketing qualification preferred.
- A proven track record in delivering multichannel campaigns – TV, radio, digital, social, press, leaflets, POS.
- In depth experience in localisation and creative concept development.
- Budget management.
- The desire to take on new challenges and go the extra mile to deliver an outstanding result.
- Commercially minded and conscious of the impact that their work has on the wider business.
- Experience in a busy, deadline driven environment.
- Prior experience of working in a team environment.
- Polite and professional manner.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and administration skills.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Full drivers licence.
Salary: €40K + excellent benefits
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com