A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant has arisen to join a leading construction materials provider, who has a presence in over 60 countries worldwide.
This position will entail:
- Maintenance of general ledger and financial reports and statements.
- Assist with interim and year end financial audits for the business.
- Deliver financial analysis reports on a weekly, monthly basis.
- Contribute to the budgetary reports and assist with financial forecasting.
- Actively seek new ways of improving processes and making these more efficient.
- Bank account reconciliations.
The right candidate for this position will have the following criteria:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant qualification.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Exceptional numerical skills.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and you are a team player.
- Experience working to tight deadlines and are calm under pressure.
Salary: €40,000 – €45,000 plus bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org