An excellent and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Telesales Manager to join an Indigenously owned Irish Food & Beverage manufacturer.
Duties of this role will include:
- Ensure your sales team meet and exceed targets.
- Motivate and lead team to ensure the best sales techniques are being utilised and staff are motivated.
- Liaise with Account Managers to ensure relationships are strong with customers.
- Set KPI’s for your team.
- Utilise sales data to assist when setting targets and forecasting future sales.
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
To take on this position you must the following criteria:
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience in a telesales management role.
- Strong analytical organisational skills.
- Proven leadership ability and can demonstrate this in terms of increased revenue.
- FMCG experience is desirable.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards Software package is advantageous.
Salary: €50K – €55K plus bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: Digital, FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, Telco and H2H (human to human!) with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.