We are recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager to cover Northern Ireland, Ireland and Scotland. The role is based in Northern Ireland, preferably close to Belfast. We are looking for an energetic and ambitious individual who will help our client grow their business with Independent Retailers on this territory by developing existing customers and opening new accounts
- Using an Area Business Plan & related Call Plan, ensure all revenue targets for each quarter/year are achieved.
- Evaluate each account to determine areas of growth, potential risks and a successful prospect pipe-line for new business.
- Ensure a sensible and efficient journey plan is devised, being adhered to 80% of the time.
- Providing timely feedback and reporting, as and when required by the business.
- Great time management and organisational skills are a must.
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in a similar role.
- Good communicator with advanced interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, ambitious and tenacious.
- Organised and well planned.
- Numerate and computer literate.
- Ability to work alone.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 (sterling) achievable bonus up to £10,000, car, phone, lap-top and pension.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org