We are working with an ambitious and fast growing company in the healthcare sector. They are seeking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager to lead their marketing team. The key areas of responsibility will be Marketing, Brand and Communications strategy.
Key responsibilities include supporting the development and execution of Global Marketing strategy through:
- Responsibility for planning and supporting all Brand resources.
- Acting as central contact for our regional sales teams and distributors, providing them with marketing and PR collateral to support their local initiatives.
- Participate in the development of and responsible for the tactical execution of marketing and product strategies to achieve or exceed the business objectives of innovation and growth for the Market Segment portfolio.
- Participate in the development of and executes worldwide marketing plans, including: phase IV clinical study planning, advertising and promotion, communication tools, congresses, seminars, etc.
- Develops strategies thorough competitive intelligence and market analysis in support of competitive strategies; proposes and executes competitive strategies.
- Acts as a bridge between marketing, clinical, sales and actively works to ensure the unique technology is understood by our customer.
- Build advocacy through creating and developing a network of key opinion leaders understanding, supporting and advocating the company.
- Lead, coach and develop the Brand Marketing team and support the development and execution of the marketing strategy.
- Degree in business or life sciences. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing experience in medical technology industry an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate experience managing successful Brands.
- Proven track record of marketing successes, preferably within the healthcare industry.
- Proven track record of understanding market dynamics and anticipating industry trends.
- Agency management experience.
- Entrepreneurial Mind Set – motivated and energised by a blend of the innovative/big picture/strategic issues and plenty of operational activities.
- Willing and determined to create, innovate and drive brilliant execution.
Salary: €80k – €100k plus bonus & benefits
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com