A well-known blue chip brand is seeking an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to create a market leading digital experience for their customers and prospect’s that inspires trust, motivates brand consideration and drives loyalty.
- Manage digital budget to facilitate the implementation of the digital strategy.
- Implement the digital strategy working across the business to deliver on commercial and customer objectives.
- Responsible for the online customer experience and usability of the brand website.
- Responsible for delivery of online conversions and online sales targets.
- Responsible for delivery of continuous optimisations to online sales funnel.
- Lead the planning, implementation, management & analysis of all SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Act as the digital lead supporting / leading change management projects from across the business
- Lead the digital strategy and approach for ongoing management of all additional web portals
- Lead and manage the relationships with external digital agencies and suppliers
- Responsible for the management of 1 -2 direct reports
- Relevant 3rd level degree.
- 5 + years relevant work experience in a marketing leadership role.
- Experience of managing and leading a team.
- Experience of managing a fixed annual budget.
- Strong IT technical skills.
- Ability to manage projects and organise resources.
- Proven track record in delivering quality digital output.
- Ability to understand and interpret data to draw out relevant insights.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org