Split between the global media capital of the world and the fastest growing fintech hub in Europe, our client a leading PR company services some of the most disruptive and influential forces in fintech.
- Assisting in the planning and executing of highly successful global PR campaigns.
- Drafting, editing, and issuing press materials.
- Dealing with enquiries from press, clients, new business and external organizations.
- Researching and creating narratives for pitching to reporters both within Europe, the US and internationally.
- Conducting one-on-one client engagement regularly.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with influential media to secure and grow coverage.
- Conducting meetings with clients and new business.
- Supporting and training junior team members.
- At least 3 year’s PR agency experience.
- Exceptional work ethic and motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with a strong interest in finance and technology.
- Track record of securing media coverage and experience in developing relationships with reporters.
- Ability to think strategically when developing PR campaigns.
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com