We’re searching for a Talented Search Specialist(PPC &SEO) for an exciting and progressive Retail brand, which has a solid and long established presence in Ireland. This is a terrific opportunity to bring your experience and knowledge to a strong brand, and genuinely grow your career in the coming year.
- Planning, implementing and developing paid search marketing campaigns for the Company websites sticking to pre-agreed budgets and strategies.
- Liaise with e-Commerce and wider trading team to execute weekly offers ensuring high visibility across search and shopping whilst maintaining a strong ROI.
- Monitor competitor search activity to find gaps in our own activity and ensure we have best in class PPC campaigns.
- Review PPC performance daily, weekly and monthly to provide insights and reporting to internal stakeholders circulating to all relevant parties.
- Manage product feeds ensuring optimizing for shopping ensuring maximum GTIN coverage and Long Tail text ads.
- Carry out A/B testing to optimise accounts and drive the highest return.
- Provide a central point of co-ordination and expertise for PPC.
- Working closely with brand team, e-commerce trading team, IT team and online marketing team to plan and execute marketing strategies.
- Generate new ideas optimisation and putting them into practice.
- Degree/diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Google Adwords Professional (GAP) desirable but not essential.
- Good understanding of online marketing techniques including search marketing.
- Good time management skills; multi-tasking and the ability to prioritise tasks in line with tight deadlines, under pressure and without compromising on quality.
- Basic commercial awareness to inform tactical promotions and commission structures.
- Good team player – able to work with and support other team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Excel skills and highly analytical and with good attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, willing to learn and develop.
- Good relationship management with stakeholders, account managers and 3rd party providers.
- Good knowledge and experience in Hitwise, Omniture, and Google Analytics as well as knowledge of PPC optimization programs such as Adobe Media Optimiser, Double Click Search.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com