An exciting new position has arisen for a Sales Manager to join a well-established and expanding brand in the indoor and outdoor electrical product industry. This role will focus on key account management and sales into the electrical and grocery retail sectors.
This exciting new role will primarily involve:
- Develop and build strong relationships with Electrical and retail outlets.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle, marketing and merchandising.
- Develop targets for the sales team such as setting up KPI’s and ensuring the sales team meet and exceed these targets.
- Report directly to the sales director.
- Ensure your own targets are met and exceeded.
- Devise sales forecasting plans and relevant reports.
- Monitor competitor activity and report findings to directors.
- Monitor general market trends and react accordingly.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a professional, energetic and vibrant personality and will have the following attributes :
- Must have at least 3 years previous sales experience at a senior level selling into the Electrical and DIY sectors.
- You have strong relationships built up at head office level with buyers.
- Experience of managing a sales team.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Must have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Have an abundance of determination and a strong will to succeed.
Salary: €65,000 – €85,000 plus bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.