An exciting position has arisen for a seasoned Sales and Marketing Manager to join a leading Dublin hotel. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and join a well-known hotel group.
This role will primarily entail maximising the hotels revenue and will also involve the following:
- Assist in maximising the hotel’s revenue and profitability by maximising the bookings of the corporate and conference aspects of the business.
- Produce all promotional materials such as brochures, flyers and maintain all the social media platforms for the business.
- Liaise closely with senior management in order to implement successful campaigns that will ensure the hotel is at full capacity in all quarters of its offerings.
- Meet prospective clients, showcasing the property to them and delivering a first class customer experience.
- Organise and implement all hotel events, ensuring the successful launch by liaising with the heads of departments within the business.
- Monitor local competitor activity and report findings to senior management regularly.
The right candidate for this role will have the following:
- 2-3 years’ similar experience in the hospitality sector.
- Relevant marketing qualification.
- Experience of devising and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Proven record of maximising corporate sales within a hotel or a similar business.
- Highly customer orientated and strive to constantly deliver a first class customer experience for all clients.
- Team orientated with experience of working cross functionally with other departments in order to ensure the business is delivering the best possible experience for customers.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Salary: €40K – €45k
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org