We’re searching for a Talented Retail Marketing Executive for an exciting and progressive Retail brand, which has a solid and long established presence in Ireland. This is a terrific opportunity to bring your experience and knowledge to a strong brand, and genuinely grow your career in the coming year.
- Work in partnership with Retail Marketing Manager (RMM) on Retail promotions.
- Build strong relationships with Retail BMs and RRMs to ensure optimum and effective communication channel is active from both sides.
- Provide guidelines for monthly changeover to Retail in a timely fashion supported by full POS kit and ensure the delivery of all monthly POS to Retail runs smoothly.
- Liaise with Regional Retail Managers to ensure sufficient stock is in store.
- Monitor the marketing team stock levels which include fixtures and fittings, regularly review the POS kit in the warehouse and ensure it is updated accordingly factoring in lead times for delivery while maintaining the online tool for retail ordering purposes.
- Ensure there is sufficient product stock in store at all times to support promotional activity.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal departments eg. Commercial, Sales & Operations.
- Working effectively within Marketing Budget.
- Manage VM requirements ensuring that there is sufficient stock available for all upcoming store openings.
- Provide adhoc guidelines to support mid month changes to tariff and promotions.
- Understand and regularly review competition stores.
- Regularly visit stores providing feedback on store proposition and gather store feedback for sharing with Retail Marketing manager.
- At least 1-2 years retail or marketing experience covering consumer and retail.
- Strong understanding of retail.
- Understanding of Category management.
- Experience in telecommunications Industry (ideally mobile).
- Experience in store sales / marketing a distinct advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and highly numerate.
- Ability to carry out presentations and briefings.
- Excel & PowerPoint skills essential.
- Full, clean driving licence.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com