A leading construction materials provider, who have a presence in over 60 countries worldwide, require the services of a Quality Controller.
This exciting position will entail:
- Liaise with the technical department to ensure any production issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Identify improvements for the quality process and work cross functionally to ensure that these are acted upon.
- Carry out audits of both raw materials and finished goods to ensure the conform to standards.
- Devise reports for key quality metrics.
- Continuously seek improvement opportunities to enhance the quality system.
- Ensure all health and safety protocols are been adhered to.
The right candidate for this position will have the following criteria:
- At least 2 years’ similar experience in a similar role, construction sector would be advantageous.
- Proven experience of auditing quality control functions of a business.
- You cope well under pressure and can make react quickly to any issues that may arise.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Experience of devising and implementing quality metric reports.
Salary: €35,000- €40,000 plus bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org