A position for a Quality Process Manager has arisen to join a leading construction materials provider, who has a presence in over 60 countries worldwide.
- Oversee all the quality control functions and ensure that all standards required are being met.
- Ensure the Recipe Design Process is optimised and solve any specific problems.
- Devise and implement all production trials.
- Manage and coach the QPC team to ensure all procedures in regards quality, safety, environmental and commercial are been adhered to.
- Liaise cross functionally, primarily with the engineering and GPI teams to ensure best practises are achieved.
- Carry out relevant audits such as product, system, company and compliance and customer complaints.
- Ensure ISO accreditation is maintained.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong team management experience.
- Experience of devising and implementing quality metric reports.
- Proven experience of auditing quality control functions of a business.
- You cope well under pressure and can react quickly to any issues that may arise.
- Experience of liaising with and influencing senior management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Relevant qualifications.
Salary: €50k – €55k plus bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com