We are working with a nationally recognized, well-established and financially sound company to recruit a motivated PPC Strategist.
- Build and execute high performing paid search strategies across all products with a focus on optimisation.
- Deliver a roadmap of projects and tasks to ensure business KPIs are delivered to forecast.
- Structure all PPC accounts/campaigns in a smart, measurable and optimised approach.
- Uncover and solve conversion problems, demonstrating strong business analysis skills to develop clear actions to address.
- Lead and prioritise the delivery of simultaneous optimisation projects maintaining a focus on iterative improvements to drive sales performance across all products.
- Monitor and analyse customer behaviour and funnel performance, setting up daily reports on funnel analysis.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to shape and execute a winning paid search strategy.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages to stakeholders of all levels.
- Have significant experience running multiple A/B test programs.
- You will have a good knowledge A/B testing, Google Analytics and bid automation platforms.
- A good working knowledge of the digital media landscape.
- You work well on your own initiative but can build nimble internal relationships.
- Self-motivated, positive and driven.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org