We are working with an international brand who currently have an opening for a talented Paid Search Specialist. They are based 20 minutes north of Dublin Airport.
- To Plan & manage Paid campaigns on Google, Bing and social platforms, working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimise campaigns.
- Maintain & monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important metrics.
- Fully manage the PPC brand and non-brand sales funnel to identify and improve points of abandonment.
- Keep up to date with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics, dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and highlight key areas of importance in accordance to the business goals.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking and other paid search initiatives.
- Optimize copy and landing pages optimized for search engine marketing.
- Work in direct and very close relationship with the SEO specialist for information sharing including keywords and key conversion metrics.
- Relevant degree/Qualifications.
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in PPC media execution and strategy.
- Experience with Google Display Network campaigns, as well as familiar with (dynamic) re-targeting.
- Passion for search and internet marketing.
- Knowledge of paid social landscape , including optimisation techniques and strategies, bidding models, and ad units across variety of social platforms.
- Knowledge of web analytics, social analytics and techniques, particularly Google Analytics.
- Attention to details and the ability to effectively multi task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and view points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
Location: North Leinster
Salary: €45k – €50k
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org