Our client is one of Irelands leading Blue Chip FMCG companies. An opportunity exists for an experienced National Account Manager with experience working with the likes of Tesco, Dunnes Stores and Supervalu.
- Deliver a coordinated and prioritized plan to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop existing accounts by extending product listings and agreeing activities with customers that will deliver growth in line with targets and objectives.
- Be accountable for sales, marketing and profitability targets by market and customer by closely managing pricing, negotiating LTA’s, managing product mixes, promotions and marketing plans.
- Regular reporting on sales, marketing and profitability performance vs plan.
- Feedback trends and opportunities from customer meetings, sales events and key market visits to Senior Management.
- Relevant third level education.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an Irish FMCG environment, particularly with multiple retailers.
- Proven track record in exceeding targets and objectives.
- Excellent communication, time management, organization and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Professional, ambitious, opinionated and dedicated, you are able to work independently and have a pro-active attitude.
- Proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Salary: €60k – €70k + Excellent bonus scheme + Benefits
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.