Our client is one of Irelands leading Blue Chip FMCG companies. An opportunity exists for an experienced National Account Manager.
- Your key responsibility is to sell and negotiate all of our new products, concepts and commercial propositions.
- You will have the ability to create and deliver a profitable change, within a balanced joint business plan, to achieve customer category targets and strategies.
- You will be devising and implementing a customer promotional plan consistent with category guidelines.
- You will manage the business interface between our customer/s in all aspects of the customers and category.
- Your priorities include driving KPIs within store to maximise sales.
- Responsibility of a multi-million pound P&L.
- You’ve completed a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in Sales, Consultancy or similar.
- You possess strong customer relationship management skills.
- You have experience in managing projects across multiple departmental functions.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- You are commercially and financially astute.
- Your attitude matches your aptitude.
- You possess the ability to make commercial decisions based on judgement, often under significant time pressure.
- You have demonstrated clear career progression.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com