The People Group are currently recruiting for the position of Marketing Manager for a prominent and very popular FMCG brand. Reporting to the CCO this role will lead the marketing plans and champion the brand to deliver growth for the business through brand strategy and execution.
Duties to Include:
The Marketing Manager will develop, drive and implement the trade and events marketing plan in line with strategic marketing and operating business objectives across our clients brand for the EMEA region.
In addition to managing internal and external stakeholders, they will work collaboratively within the broader multi-channel marketing and insights team and the EMEA commercial team, to ensure consistent and relevant category representation and delivery of commercially successful marketing campaigns which are integrated across all customer and consumer touch points.
- Develop, drive and implement a customer centric marketing plan that reflects and evolves our premium brand positioning, and meeting customer acquisition plans for UK and Ireland trade partners.
- Ensure all campaigns and activity are planned in advance and fully integrated across all customer touch points and all relevant cross functional teams.
- Collaborate with Online and Commercial teams to deliver best in class experiences for our customers.
- Apply creative problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions.
- Manage the forecasting and distribution of the brands UK and Ireland sampling requirements.
- Manage the relationships with the UK and Ireland trade partners baby programmes and their agencies.
- Lead marketing relationships with customers, buyer community and internal business operations management.
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams as well as outside partners.
- Develop effective and innovative trade campaigns in line with the Commercial aspirations and objectives.
- Keep up to date with retailer market activity and trends, sharing relevant insights and opportunities with the business.
- Degree qualified in a Business / Marketing discipline.
- 5 plus year experience in consumer and or trade marketing, at least 3-4 of which at Management level.
- Exposure to developing and executing marketing campaigns in the FMCG space.
- Demonstrable experience in driving successful trade partner marketing programs.
- Strong consumer knowledge, coupled with clear commercial acumen.
- Excellent communicator and team player who sets clear goals, leads by example and adopts a collaborative approach.
- Ability to interact convincingly with internal and external stakeholders and decision makers.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, develop and build a team to strive for excellence.
Salary: €50k – €55k and Bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com