An excellent opportunity to be part of a high performing marketing team in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Reporting to the Head of Brand and Marketing Operations, the successful candidate will support the delivery of the brand strategy by leading out deliver on some of the firm’s major client engagement brand programmes and initiatives, both strategically and operationally, bringing cutting edge fresh ideas and execution solutions to the market and creating business development opportunities. The role requires a marketing professional with a full mix of expertise and ability to influence at a senior level.
- Ability to build and manage out high quality, strategic and audience-centric marketing plans
- Proven success of marketing project leadership and detail delivery ideally in b2b context on brand positioning and brand engagement programmes
- Clear proven capability in producing large scale best in class events and programmes of networking opportunities targeting senior business audiences
- Excellent ability to develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders across partnerships, sponsorships and business relationships.
- Ideally Experienced working in a complex matrix organisation to deliver results. Ability to influence, inform and challenge senior stakeholders
- Broad Full stack marketing skills with emphasis on event management but also – on-line and off-line communications including advertising, sponsorship, thought leadership, PR, communications
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills with the capacity to articulate and document the rationale for proposed solutions
- Capability and insight to qualitatively and quantatively assess the success of strategies, projects or activities and make recommendations based on this analysis
- Project management: End to end responsibility to deliver, ensuring marketing campaigns and marketing activities are delivered to a high standard, on time and on budget.
- Review and analysis of major activities against KPIs
- Stakeholder Relationship management: collaborate with business stakeholders on strategy and projects. Build relationships and become trusted advisor for relevant areas of the business.
- Strategy and planning: develop and agree marketing annual project strategic marketing plans, key brand programmes and initiatives
- Budget planning, allocation and management
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org